It is always important to have a plan of action ready in case an unfortunate event occurs at home. Here are some helpful tips that could really help out…
- 1. If you are chocking on an ice cube don’t panic. Simply pour a kettle of freshly boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage almost instantly removed.
- 2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
- 3. Avoid argument with the missus about lifting toilet seat by simply using the sink.
- 4. High Blood pressure sufferers: Make an incision in your left or right wrist and bleed yourself for several hours, reducing the pressure in your veins.
- 5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
- 6. If you have a bad cough take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough
- 7. Avoid the mess when your toilet backs up, use the yard.